Blog about nails, manicures, nail polishes, stamping, etc., but also about other things that make my life rich

December 19, 2012

Another Xmas mani

I'm so in Christmas mood this year, I pick only "holiday" colors and stamps.
This time I used a Look by Bipa polish in green-gold color. Oddly, this polish doesn't have a name. I own few Look  by Bipa polishes and they all have a name on the sticker, but this one hasn't. I haven't been able to google it out.

Does any of you own this polish, and do you perhaps know its name?

It reminds me of China Glaze Agro, which I've planned to buy, but never got to it. This is a cheap replacement and I love it. One coat and good resistance (three days without tipwear with Essence BTGN top coat).

For stamping I used, as always, Sally Hansen Chrome polish, and added a red rhinestone to highlight the holiday spirit.





Bye
Stickers

1 comment: