Blog about nails, manicures, nail polishes, stamping, etc., but also about other things that make my life rich

November 3, 2012

Catrice Plum Play With Me

I was on a 10 day trip to Germany and I didn't bring my nail accessories. I planned to just repaint my nails once and that's it.

But my little cousin had some other plans for me.
She had told all of her friends I'm a nail artist, and that I could do wonders with nails.  :)
So I had no other choice but to do their nails. All I could think of without my three boxes of polishes, stamps, stickers, rhinestones etc.was plain old bobby pin and polka dots.

So I did mine as well. I wouldn't usually be showing a photo where I haven't cleaned the skin around the nail, but I felt I ought to show you this amazing polish.
It's one of the old Catrice's that they no longer have. And I usually don't buy this kind of color.
But I loved this one and therefore, here's the uncleaned mani:



Bye
Stickers

1 comment:

  1. Very nice!
    I love your posts, so I start to follow you :)

    ReplyDelete