Blog about nails, manicures, nail polishes, stamping, etc., but also about other things that make my life rich

February 22, 2012

L'oreal 505

Hello my dear readers!

I haven't been posting since last week as I had a lot of stress in my life since than.

I had just one exam to pass as a condition to enter the last semester on my college.
It's the third time I'm taking it and I never learnt so much and I felt ready to finally pass.

I wrote three hours, did 15 pages of exam ( and I have tiny handwriting) and got 4! :)

But then came oral exam...The teacher had a bad day and noone passed. She was furious, you should have seen the rage in her eyes! She asked me questions and I really knew everything, but that didn't matter :(

I even shown her in her lectures the exact page where the answer was, but she didn't want to listen.

I'm completely shocked and I can't believe teachers like this still have their jobs...

Now that I got this out of my system I can show you my new polish, a dear friend gave to me.
She didn't know I'm not really into red polishes, but I like this one so she got it well!





I must praise L'oreal polishes, I did three coats, and they were dry in a second. Color was as you can see here already after one coat, but I tried to hide VNL. As you can see, I didn't succeed because this polish is jelly.

But I was surprised with lasting of the polish! I didn't put on a top coat and I had it for four (!) days without a tipwear.  Way to go L'oreal!

If you like tomato reds with jelly finish, you should definitely get this beauty. It's well worth the price.

Bye
Stickers

5 comments:

  1. predivno ti stoji ovaj lak. ja sam oduševljenja njihovim lakovima jer mi na noktima jako dugo traju, samo im zamjeram nedostatak nijansi :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, at least your day can be brightened with nail polish. Maybe your teacher was mean to you because she is jelous of your nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you had such a crappy test. I hate when the teachers take their bad mood out on you :(
    The color is pretty though, I agree with Nail Treasures, she must have been jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nemam nijedan Loreal lak, preskupi su za drogerijski rang...Vidiš, puno ljudi misli (i sama sam valjda medju njima) da se s crvenim lakom za poklon nikad ne moze pogrijesiti :D al eto, ima i onih koji nisu bas na ti s crvendacima...:D Zapravo, bas sam se zacudila kad sam vidjela ovaj lak kod tebe, jer znam da nisi bas mala od crvenih,...Ali svejedno ti lijepo stoji, jer ajde, bar podton nije fulan :) Ja jedino nikako ne mogu progutati taj jelly finish, općenito kod lakova :S Zanimljivo, bas volim crveno na noktima, a nemam nijedan pošteni crveni :D

    ReplyDelete