Blog about nails, manicures, nail polishes, stamping, etc., but also about other things that make my life rich

July 2, 2011

Yolizul Fluorescentes with star design

Hello everyone!

Since I got four coats of that Yolizul polish two days ago my polish is super thick and I still got no tipwear so I got a little tired of the same polish. That's why I added some star design with my Bundle Monster plates.




I thought that it will take the attention off visible nail line, but it didn't. I like the design anyway, it added some 'funkiness' to the polish.
So, what's your verdict? Better or worse than before?

Bye
Stickers

5 comments:

  1. oooh thats so cute! The start helps to distract the vision from the nail line, so no worries, it looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on Day 3 with one of the Blossoms polishes and no signs of wear either... with no top coat.
    I like the stars. They add a nice funky touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it - so I think it looks better. I do love the base color though - especially since it is still see-through.

    ReplyDelete