Blog about nails, manicures, nail polishes, stamping, etc., but also about other things that make my life rich

April 20, 2011

Catrice Sweets for my sweets + BM + Basic Beauty 43.

This is my first Barbie-pink polish and I was in love with the polish in the bottle. However, it takes him about three layers to achieve minimum opacity. Four coats would have been better, but I had no more time so I settled for three, hence the Bundle monster pattern, to cover any bald spots that were left.

As I am spoiled by now with all the polishes I got that are fully opaque in two layers, especially Catrice's polishes, I have to say I'm not really impressed with this one. It's pretty watery and I have no patience waiting between layers so I don't get bubbles.

I added a top coat of my new layering polish with pink micro shimmer. The brand is called Basic Beauty, color is 43. (again, without a name) and I love how it 'smoothens' the BM pattern and adds extra glow to this mani.
Yes, the color is pretty and sweet, and I love the way it looks on my nails. But that's it. I'm still in search of my 'it' pink polish. Any reccomendations?





 I started to post extra large photos since I love to see details in manicures that I see in the other blogs. I hope my manis aren't that bad anymore and that I don't have to hide small details, altough you're definitelly find some flaws. I just hope you won't mind them.  :)
What do you think about larger photos?
Yes or no?

And here's one extra photos of another spring sight that inspired me for this girly color and made my day: wild apple in my backyard.



Enjoy your day, excuse me for not writing more often, but my college has gone wild again so, at the moment, this is the best I can do.

Bye
Stickers

3 comments: